Sunday, May 13, 2012

Which foods generally create a problem of gas or acidity? [closed]

Question

I am found of eating various dishes. But I have a gas problem, a little heavy food will create gas. So I need to be very conscious about my eating habit. So, which cares I should take while cooking food and selecting items to cook.
One thing I would like to say is I am Indian so I will prefer Indian dishes more.

Asked by Himadri

Answer

I'm sure you already know this, being Indian, but adding a small amount of Asafoetida, which is widely used in Indian cuisine, to your dishes will work wonders. It works as a digestive aid and will reduce flatulence.

Typical causes of flatulence are beans, lentils, onions, garlic, cauliflower and a few others. Acid is typically caused by high fat foods, such as dairy products. Also fruits with a high citrus content can cause problems. The one that always gets me is coffee, I love it but it hates me.

Answered by Pulse

No comments:

Post a Comment